Jump Ahead promotes learning for the future and this principle is reflected in the GCSE resources developed by the company. The resources place Year 10 and Year 11 learning in the real world and focus on application of knowledge and skills.
Jump Ahead GCSE English, Maths and Sciences resources means your teenager
- consolidates what they learn at school
- applies knowledge and skills in real contexts
- demonstrates effective use of computer technology for learning
- analyzes and infers to draw rational conclusions
- uses lateral thinking to solve problems
- develops confidence and independent thinking skills
Jump Ahead GCSE Activity Packs contain exercises to accommodate students studying at the Standard or Higher level. The resources are applicable to both AQA and Edexcel syllabuses.
GCSE resources will be available for purchase from December 2015
You can view and download sample material from mid-October 2015