Howard Garner, a world famous psychologist currently working at Harvard University, proposed a model of Multiple Intelligences instead of classifying intelligence as a single ability.
Jump Ahead applies Multiple through
- visualization and imagery in writing
- spatial judgment in Maths and Non Verbal Reasoning
- verbal-linguistic intelligence in comprehension, composition, grammar and spelling
- logical reasoning in Maths and Verbal Reasoning problem solving
- bodily-kinaesthetic intelligence when measuring, drawing, and visualizing
- interpersonal intelligence is used when students share writing and ask for feedback
- intrapersonal skills are applied in self-assessment and completing the activity CHECKPOINT
Download the Jump Ahead Multiple Intelligence Diagnostic to assess your child’s Multiple Intelligence.