Jump Ahead will have Key Stage 3 and GCSE English, Maths and Science resources available on the website by December 2015. The resources cover the National Curriculum Standards and are suitable for state, grammar and ISC secondary schools. Sample resources will be able to view and download from mid-October 2015.
Schools will be able to bulk purchase resources according to their needs and GCSE curriculum. Jump Ahead GCSE resources are suitable for AQA and Edexcel schools. structure. The cost of bulk purchase is significantly lower than single purchases made by private clients.
Using Jump Ahead material at the secondary level means
- an in-depth coverage of all core Key Stage 3 and GCSE content and skills
- easy measurability of learning outcome or success criteria attainment
- using a variety of activities to encourage and motivate all learners
- effective group work tapping individual strengths
- activities that challenge and extend; applying English, Maths and the Sciences in a daily life context
- rigorously preparing students for GCSE exit examinations or A level studies
- effective classroom management
- teachers can use time more efficiently, less preparation and more teaching
- comprehensive activity solutions facilitate seamless assessment and quick marking of student work
Contact Jump Ahead to talk about the best resources to buy for your school and discounts for bulk purchase.
077 044 101 00