Jump Ahead Verbal Reasoning Activities and Tests have similar content to the material produced by other publishers for Key Stage 2.
The Jump Ahead difference? VR resource design has the Jump Ahead style, is colourful and questions are more challenging than those commonly used by teachers, tutors and schools. The activities all have peer and self-assessment opportunities. Students also appreciate user-friendly language and tone. They don’t feel they are being spoken down to – important for getting your kids motivated and enthusiastic!
Jump Ahead Verbal Reasoning comes in two formats
- activities, each focusing on one of the 20 types of VR questions
- tests covering all VR question types
Each reasoning activity has questions at three levels from straightforward to challenging:
- ‘easy’ to build confidence and familiarize
- ‘okay’ to develop reasoning skills
- ‘the challenge’ to stretch your student’s mind
Click to view and download Verbal Reasoning Samples